You’ll observe the famous and comical African penguins in their natural habitat at the exquisitely beautiful Boulders Beach. Explore the southern most tip of the Cape Peninsula with its breathtaking views, dramatic cliffsides and turbulent waters. Dine in the seaside village of Simon’s Town or Hout Bay. Indulge in a wine tasting experience at the oldest wine farm in South Africa. Situated in the lush Constantia Valley, you’ll have the opportunity to sample a variety of exceptional wines while taking in the serene surroundings.
- Return transfers from Cape Town City Hotel
- Private tour will experienced guide
- Scenic drive along the famous Chapman’s Peak Drive
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve & Cape Point
- Visit the south western tip of Africa where the two currents meet
- Boulders Beach, home to the delightful comical African penguin
- Quaint seaside towns of Simons Town & Kalk Bay
- Best award winning wine at the highest tasting room in the world-renowned Constantia valley
- Entrance fees are included
- Snack pack and bottled water onboard vehicle
- Lunch for own account.
- Personal drinks.
- Personal purchases.
- Any activities not mentioned.
- Gratuities and guide tips.
- All tours are based on English Guide.
- Language guides will carry an additional charge.
- Require a minimum of 2 pax to go ahead with the tour.
- All activities, tastings and lunches are booked by Capey Tours.
- This is a PRIVATE tour and operates Monday to Sunday.
- Pick up and drop off will be at 07:00 AM from Cape Town City Hotel and immediate surroundings for 07:30 AM departure.
- Passenger liability up to R20 million included.
What to bring
Bring your own jacket, a small towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, and camera. Additionally, be mindful to protect your personal items when touring the wineries and driving the vehicle.
What to wear
Please dress comfortably as you will be ascending stairs and Cape Point may be rather windy as you explore all Cape Town has to offer. You should also wear comfortable shoes and apparel. Please remember to bring a small towel as well since, if the weather permits, part of the penguin experience will involve getting into the ocean.
Start and end locations
Pick up and drop off will be from 07:30-08:00 AM from Cape Town City Hotel and immediate surroundings for 08:00 AM departure.
|2 Pax pp||R2 575,00|
|3-7 Pax pp||R2 290,00|
|8-18 Pax pp||R1 980,00|
|19-44 Pax pp||R1 785,00|