Ride through the waves on horseback in the morning and sip on superb South African wines in the afternoon. Enjoy lunch under the oaks at a Stellenbosch vineyard. The equestrian adventure is suited for riders of all levels and a mere 40 minutes from Cape Town.
- Return transfers from Cape Town City Hotel.
- Private tour will experienced guide.
- Morning guided tour of the fantastic Noordhoek Long Beach on horseback.
- Enjoy lunch under the oaks of a beautiful Stellenbosch Vineyard. Lunch will be either a 300g steak or fish and chips, served with a beautiful glass of their red wine.
- Wine tasting at 2 renowned Stellenbosch Vineyards.
- Snack pack and bottled water onboard vehicle.
- All tours are based on English Guide.
- Language guides will carry an additional charge.
- Require a minimum of 2 pax to go ahead with the tour.
- All activities, tastings and lunches are booked by Capey Tours.
- This is a PRIVATE tour and operates Monday to Sunday.
- Pick up and drop off will be between 08:30-09:00 AM from Cape Town City Hotel and immediate surroundings for 09:00 AM departure.
- Drop off will be from 17:30 PM.
- Passenger liability up to R20 million included.
Start and end locations
Pick up and drop off will be from 08:30-09:00 AM from Cape Town City Hotel and immediate surroundings for 09:00 AM departure. Drop off will be from 17:30 PM.
2 Pax R3,590 per person
3-7 Pax R3,190 per person
8-18 Pax R2,645 per person
- Personal drinks.
- Personal purchases.
- Any activities not mentioned.
- Gratuities and guide tips.
What to bring
Bring your own jacket, a small towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, and camera. Additionally, be mindful to protect your personal items when touring the wineries and driving the vehicle.
What to wear
For your comfort during the tour, we recommend dressing according to the weather and opting for comfortable attire. It’s also advisable to wear comfortable shoes, as some pathways may include gravel, cobblestone walkways, and a few stairs.