Chocolate and wine pairings
Indulge in an unforgettable journey of taste and delight. Immerse yourself in the world of delectable chocolates, truffles, and exquisite wines as we take you on a tour through the picturesque towns of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek. Sample a wide range of artisanal creations, experience the rich flavors, and discover the artistry behind each delicacy. Join us as we uncover the hidden gems of these beautiful towns and embark on a decadent adventure for your senses.
- Return transfers from Cape Town City Hotel.
- Chocolate tasting in Franschhoek & Stellenbosch.
- 2 x Chocolate and wine pairings.
- Snack pack and bottled water onboard vehicle.
- All tours are based on English Guide.
- Language guides will carry an additional charge.
- Require a minimum of 2 pax to go ahead with the tour.
- All activities, tastings and lunches are booked by Capey Tours.
- This is a PRIVATE tour and operates Monday to Sunday.
- Pick up and drop off will be between 08:30-09:00 AM from Cape Town City Hotel and immediate surroundings for 09:00 AM departure.
- Drop off will be from 17:30 PM.
- Passenger liability up to R20 million included.
Start and end locations
Pick up and drop off will be from 08:30-09:00 AM from Cape Town City Hotel and immediate surroundings for 09:00 AM departure. Drop off will be from 17:30 PM.
- Lunch at a local vineyard (own account).
- Personal drinks.
- Personal purchases.
- Any activities not mentioned.
- Gratuities and guide tips.
What to bring
Bring your own jacket, a small towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, and camera. Additionally, be mindful to protect your personal items when touring the wineries and driving the vehicle.
What to wear
For your comfort during the tour, we recommend dressing according to the weather and opting for comfortable attire. It’s also advisable to wear comfortable shoes, as some pathways may include gravel, cobblestone walkways, and a few stairs.
2 Pax R2,320 per person
3-7 Pax R1,990 per person
8-18 Pax R1,550 per person
19-44 Pax R1,400 per person