Embark on a delightful journey through the beautiful “Boutique Winelands” of Stellenbosch.
Start your day by exploring the charming town of Stellenbosch, known for its rich history and stunning Cape Dutch architecture. Take a leisurely orientation drive and oak in the beauty if this picturesque town.
Tantilise your taste buds
Next, get ready to tantalise your taste buds as you visit three exquisite boutique vineyard. Indulge in a wine-tasting extravaganza, where you’ll have the opportunity to savour up to 16 different wines. Immerse yourself in the world of winemaking as friendly and knowledgeable sommeliers guide you through the tasting process, sharing the secrets and stories behind. each unique vintage.
Marvel at the sprawling vineyards, lush landscapes, and breathtaking views, as you experience the true essence of South African winemaking. Discover the perfect blend of luxury and tranquility as you unwind in these hidden gems of the winemaking world.
This exclusive itinerary promises an unforgettable experience, showcasing the best of Stellenbosch’s boutique wineries. Join us for a remarkable journey that will leave you with a deeper appreciation for the art of winemaking and taste of the region’s finest vintages.
- Return transfers from Cape Town City Hotel.
- Visit 3 boutique vineyards for tasting.
- Wine and cheese pairing.
- Learn the process of wine making with a cellar tour.
- Wine tasting in a vineyard.
- Snack pack and bottled water onboard vehicle.
- All tours are based on English Guide.
- Language guides will carry an additional charge.
- Require a minimum of 2 pax to go ahead with the tour.
- All activities, tastings and lunches are booked by Capey Tours.
- This is a PRIVATE tour and operates Monday to Sunday.
- Pick up and drop off will be between 08:30-09:00 AM from Cape Town City Hotel and immediate surroundings for 09:00 AM departure.
- Drop off will be from 17:30 PM.
- Passenger liability up to R20 million included.
Start and end locations
Pick up and drop off will be from 08:30-09:00 AM from Cape Town City Hotel and immediate surroundings for 09:00 AM departure. Drop off will be from 17:30 PM.
- Lunch at a local vineyard (own account).
- Personal drinks.
- Personal purchases.
- Any activities not mentioned.
- Gratuities and guide tips.
What to bring
Bring your own jacket, a small towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, and camera. Additionally, be mindful to protect your personal items when touring the wineries and driving the vehicle.
What to wear
For your comfort during the tour, we recommend dressing according to the weather and opting for comfortable attire. It’s also advisable to wear comfortable shoes, as some pathways may include gravel, cobblestone walkways, and a few stairs.
2 Pax R2,420 per person
3-7 Pax R2,120 per person
8-18 Pax R1,760 per person
19-44 Pax R1,350 per person